District 4 Trustee: John Rafailedes ***** Head Coach @ Washington Massillon
1 Paul Brown Dr. S E
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Please mail all District 4 information or phone H 330-837-1394 0r Cell 330-280-4746
6501 Lorraine Ave. NW
President: Susan Pike 330-949-9467 Tuslaw
***Note changes in secretary and president position.
OHSVCA NOVEMBER 9 & 10 2017 FALL MEETING
1.**** MARK YOUR CALENDARS !!!! THE STATE CLINIC WILL BE JUNE 8 & 9 THIS YEAR,NOT IN JULY! WE WILL HAVE A SOCIAL TO HONOR OUR 35TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY. STAY TUNED FOR INFO ON LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP DEALS.
2. Coaches 4 Coaches will be July 13 & 14
3. Max Prep had problems with the state nomination process( it was fixed)
4. No player and 2 coaches ejections throughout the state.
5. Check MYOHSAA for your correct email address.
6. Make sure your court shadow lines are solid in your gym.
7. Rule books will be available every other year.
8. All Star game Sunday the 19th @ Wooster
2. Due to a lack of a quorum, no HOF members or Lifetime Achievement coaches were selected.
3. All coaches must be a member of OHSVCA to be able to have your player recognized for State Awards.
A. Join before the end of September it's $25; before the end of October $100
4. District 4 All Star Game will be held at Tuslaw. TBA
5. Coaches may coach 3 of their players in JO.
6. Next District 4 meeting will be October 22 @ Jackson TBA